In order to re-open we have to adhere to the conditions set forth by Worksafe BC.
For the next while we will be open for three days of the week to help you with your library needs.
We will be open: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10am – 6pm and Saturdays 1oam – 2pm.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ENTERING THE LIBRARY
- If you are ill or have been in contact with anyone else who has been ill – please stay home
- Six patrons will be allowed in at any one time
- Patrons must be eight years of age or over (eight to thirteen year old children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian).
- Thirty minute time limit to choose and get your materials checked out
- Parents may bring in a child in a stroller
- Parents can phone the library at 250-699-8888 for other options
- As you enter you will be required to sanitize your hands
- You must register your name and phone number so Northern Health can do contact tracing for COVID-19 only (if the need arises)
- Masks are Mandatory. A mask may be purchased at the library or bring your own.
- Two computers only available for half hour use. No extra time. Masks must be worn for computer use.
- Only one person per row.
- No seating available
- Washrooms are locked and the key will be available at the front desk
- Respect social distancing of two meters – six feet
- Phone us to inquire about sale books 250-699-8888
- On open days returns will go into a box inside the library rather than into the book drop
- Photocopying and Faxing will be available
- Those unwilling to abide by this protocol will be asked to leave.