Library is Opening June 2,2020.
In phase two of our re-opening plan, we are opening for the public three days of the week.
Tuesdays & Thursday: 10am – 6pm, & Saturdays 10am – 2pm.
We request that you follow the signs when you arrive. Hand sanitizing is mandatory before entering and if you wish to use the computers a mask is required. Click here for more information.
Library Curbside Pickup
Curbside pickup is still available, so if you aren’t comfortable coming into the library we will still bring your books out to you. We are asking that if you aren’t feeling well to not participate in this service to help prevent the spread of any illnesses.Click here for more information.
During this closure, we encourage our patrons to borrow library materials that can be accessed from home, particularly eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and Gale Online Courses available through our website using the number on your library card.
You can keep your books at home till we are open again or return your books in the book drop. No material will be considered overdue.
All overdue fines will be waived during this time.
Reliable information and resources on Covid-19:
- Northern Health(1-844-645-7811)
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Government of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Virtual Mental Health Supports
Self-care and communal care:
- Coping with stress during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Helping children cope with stress during the 2019-nCoV outbreak
Help reduce your risk of infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If a sink is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to clean your hands
- Do not touch your face, eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with the crease of your elbow or a disposable tissue when you sneeze or cough
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Do not share food, drinks, utensils, etc.
If you have any questions you can call 250-699-8888.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Fraser Lake Public Library