COVID 19 CLOSURE
Library is Closed
For safety reasons the Fraser Lake Public Library is totally closed to the public. Appointments are no longer available.
However, you can phone between the hours of 10 am – 2 pm Tues-Fri to register for a temporary library card or renew an expired card. 250-699-8888.
During this closure, we encourage our patrons to borrow library materials that can be accessed from home, particularly eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and Gale Online Courses available through our website using the number on your library card.
You can keep your books at home till we are open again or return your books in the book drop. No material will be considered overdue.
All overdue fines will be waived during this time.
Reliable information and resources on Covid-19:
- Northern Health(1-844-645-7811)
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Government of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Virtual Mental Health Supports
Self-care and communal care:
- Coping with stress during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Helping children cope with stress during the 2019-nCoV outbreak
Help reduce your risk of infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If a sink is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to clean your hands
- Do not touch your face, eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with the crease of your elbow or a disposable tissue when you sneeze or cough
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Do not share food, drinks, utensils, etc.
If you have any questions you can call 250-699-8888.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Fraser Lake Public Library